Monday, May 9, 2022

White Rhino THC0

 When you are thinking of White Rhino you are thinking of something huge and white. White Rhino is a beautiful strain that will knock you off your feet. It is a nice sleeper strain that once you toke it a few times you will go right to sleep with no problem. 

The White Rhino has a weedy and woody smell and taste. It helps you calm the stress down and the anxiety you have will dissipate just enough for you to go to sleep without any worry. I kind of was cautious with this strain since it was one I heard of but never tried and thought it would knock me out or just make me really, really high and was kind of fearful of it but I went out on a limb and I must say it was a really nice one. 

It took all my anxiety away and allowed me to sleep calmly though the night without waking up, having bad dreams or any of the such. I will definitely be toking this again because it's just such a beautiful strain and I highly recommend if you have issues sleeping from anxiety or anything you should toke this as it eases the worrying and the insomnia making it easier for you to sleep. I stopped toking for a while and I could tell the different and my body is not getting the rest it should be. 

It is almost like blue dream but not blue dream at the same time. It is just a perfect sleeper. 

I toked my with my pax. you can get a pax dryherb vape here


No comments:

Post a Comment