Saturday, February 11, 2023

Delta 8 and hemp crack down in SC &NC

 

South Carolina and North Carolina and many of other states is cracking down on Delta 8 and hemp (bud) (flower) sales (unprocessed). They are making people take it off their shelves and arresting them. 

They are saying its marijuana but delta 8- delta 10, THCO.

 CBD products are legal but they are saying its illegal but under the farm bill it is legal and you do not need a license to buy it.

This is not only messing with business owners but those who are actually using it to help themselves.

They already saying the FDA wants to regulate it and now this is happening. Something is not adding up.

I guess they are mad store owners are making money from things that are not regulated and taxed. They are basically taking away things that helps the people stay away from Big pharma and I guess because of this, they are taking it away forcing more and more people into doctors to get medication and to keep them a customer and client so they can keep making money off of them.

 This sucks, I use  THCo to basically help my unknown diagnoses that the doctors do not know what is wrong with me and keeps me in pain. I use it to help me stay out of pain and to not be sick and it allows me to continue every day life without hurting but apparently no, I have to suffer and be in pain. 

Why can't they just legalize marijuana and weed? Why do they keep pushing back on a plant that grows in the soil that no one is really scare of except the government since it will make us all harmonize and they cannot divide us with it. I mean I am sure, they can and will tax it and make money off it just like the other states but wait, a few states are starting to reverse legalize it in which it makes no sense but as always its all about control, we are never free, we are a slave to the system.

No comments:

Post a Comment